While this list makes every attempt to include all necessary steps it is impossible to anticipate every possibility and determine a proper course of action. This list should be used as a general outline and guide in responding to such an event. In any injury event your first and foremost concern is to take care of any injuries.
If you are injured on the job do the following:
- Seek the appropriate level of medical care or treatment
- Report the injury to your employer, manager or supervisor in writing immediately or as soon as possible
- Let your employer take your for medical care or go to the medical provider designated by your employer
- If the employer does not designate a provider you should seek appropriate care from the provider of your choice.
- Don’t discuss the accident with the insurance company until you seek legal counsel
- Call Anderson & Lopez (719) 471-1818